The Fucked Up Beat – Threnodies for Schizophrenic Seas
Catalogue number: [HAZE172] | Artist: The Fucked Up Beat | Date: 14/11/2012
Songs recorded in NY during a hurricane (November 2012).
Experimental Schizo Noir Trip Hop. The Fucked Up Beat. A sound project by Eddie Palmer of New York, NY and Brett Zehner of San Diego, CA created in October 2011. Songs are recorded through e-mail using keyboards, experimental percussion and field recordings. Beats/Field Recordings by B.Zehner. Sounds/Instruments by E.Palmer. Music for Non Fascist Living. Capitalism Is An Abusive Relationship.
- Schizophrenic Trees/ A Storm [03:12]
- Scorpio Weather Cult/ Who Walked All Night with their shoes full of blood on the Showbank Docks waiting for a door in the East River to open to a room full of Steamheat and Opium [04:09]
- Supermarket Goods Escape and Terrorize Local Shoppers/ and rose to build Harpsichords in their lofts [03:17]
- A Sea Shanty For Staten Island Ships/ Holy the Solitudes of Skyscrapers and Pavements! [03:12]
- The War Diary and Photographs of a Flying Steamboat Pilot [01:36]
- Nostalgia Poem for Deep Sea Forest/ who jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge [05:02]
- Wall Street Gas Panic/ who were burned alive in their innocent flannel suits on Madison Avenue [04:09]
- Dawn in New York has Four Columns of Mire and a Hurricane of Black Pigeons Splashing In The Putrid Waters [03:58]
- Dying Planet Sends Christmas Message to Earth/ whose soul is electricity! and banks [03:23]
- Mariner Dirge/ where we are great writers on the same dreadful typewriter, in the the western night [06:36]
If you think our work meaningful, we would be grateful for any help: tell your friends about us, share our releases in social networks, comment here – we welcome your feedback and your solidarity.
Also, we will be happy if you donate to the HAZE netlabel.
Your help will enable us to grow up and make the world better.