Fields of Ohio – Reminiscent of Factories
Catalogue number: [HAZE234] | Artist: Fields of Ohio | Date: 11/09/2013
Lo-Fi Acoustic Beats from Ohio/ New York City
Music for fields
Guitar and Banjo by Christine Annarino
Keyboards, Bass, Sounds by Eddie Palmer
- Reminiscent of Factories [05:13]
- Bridges Are Only Atoms Waiting For Collapse [04:39]
- The Sentinel of Point Pleasant [04:32]
- John Dillinger’s Parade of Bank Heists [03:52]
- The Field Where I Died 1794 [02:29]
- Turnstiles of Highway 13 [03:47]
- The Watchtowers of Sandusky [02:52]
- The Howls of Hocking Hills [02:48]
- Song for the Rust Belt [04:20]
- Chant to Dawn in a Factory Town [03:42]
- Bootleggers and Baptists Jumping Clifton Gorge [03:04]
- Ohio River Mothman [03:58]
If you think our work meaningful, we would be grateful for any help: tell your friends about us, share our releases in social networks, comment here – we welcome your feedback and your solidarity.
Also, we will be happy if you donate to the HAZE netlabel.
Your help will enable us to grow up and make the world better.