Trimensic Viewing Co. – Photorealistic Distortion
Catalogue number: HAZE275 | Artist: Trimensic Viewing Co. | Date: 04/06/2014
Trimensic Viewing Co. are three musicians: separated by significant distances, connected by intermittent data streams. Time-zones? Irrelevant. These tracks are performed in Edinburgh, Lisbon & Marseille. Alexander Cutteridge, Vasco Morais & Edward Williams perform.
Misplaced sounds – found and incorporated. Reach out, digitally. Or new, creation. Each part recorded at a different moment in time. One made after another. Traded; back and forth, and forth. Collated. Acoustic interaction from afar. Stuck back together; layered up, up, up! And forth? Guidelines, boarderlines, tend towards irrelevance. Share a room, or space (conventional)… or… dispense with “seeing”.
Virtual space. We can.
- Subetheric Particle Stream (Alexander Cutteridge, Vasco Morais, Edward Williams) [07:01]
- Kayson Navigasyon (Alexander Cutteridge, Edward Williams) [06:18]
- Hauz-i-Shamsi Poison Game (Alexander Cutteridge, Vasco Morais) [14:15]
- Sneaking Up The Shrine (Edward Williams, Vasco Morais) [09:42]
- (Out of Control) (Alexander Cutteridge, Vasco Morais, Edward Williams) [10:45]
If you think our work meaningful, we would be grateful for any help: tell your friends about us, share our releases in social networks, comment here – we welcome your feedback and your solidarity.
Also, we will be happy if you donate to the HAZE netlabel.
Your help will enable us to grow up and make the world better.