Aortha, Generation Skweee, Roomdark – Lviv
Catalogue number: HAZE249 | Artist: Aortha, Generation Skweee, Roomdark | Date: 15/01/2014
This is the musical triptych from three Belarusian sound artists. Musical compositions were created based on the sounds of the Lviv. Only the city sounds, which were collaged together by different programs and controllers, were used to create sound pictures of the Lviv.
Based on field recordings from Anna Rodina.
Release is a perception of the city, which is not seen – the musicians never visited Lviv.
This release is a kind of trailer to a series of compilations that are dedicated to different cities.
Lviv is a city in western Ukraine, that was once a major population center of the Halych-Volyn Principality, the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, the Habsburg Kingdom of Galicia and Lodomeria, and later the capital of Lwów Voivodeship during Second Polish Republic.
- Aortha – Heart of City [04:20]
- Aortha – Song Tree [04:50]
- Aortha – Children’s Play [03:30]
- Generation Skweee – Under the Bridge [01:40]
- Generation Skweee – Brewery [01:36]
- Generation Skweee – You Wise [02:49]
- Generation Skweee – Crowd in the Market [01:25]
- Generation Skweee – Fire Show [02:23]
- Generation Skweee – Kite [01:34]
- Generation Skweee – Psycho Tunnel [02:10]
- Generation Skweee – Rotormotor [01:01]
- Roomdark – Lviv [06:52]
If you think our work meaningful, we would be grateful for any help: tell your friends about us, share our releases in social networks, comment here – we welcome your feedback and your solidarity.
Also, we will be happy if you donate to the HAZE netlabel.
Your help will enable us to grow up and make the world better.